Be sure to read the following before opening
the package of CD-ROM
This Agreement will take effect at the moment you open the package of the storage device (CD-ROM) provided
with this product, if you agree to the terms herein.
If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, immediately return the unopened package of storage medium
and enclosed materials (printed matter, external package, and all others) to your dealer, or return only the package
of storage medium to your dealer.
Consult your dealer for any refund on the unused product. However, if only the package of storage medium is
returned, no refund is possible.
This License Agreement certifies that you were granted license in the past.
■ Grant of License
• Hitachi, Ltd. nonexclusively grants you the right to install this program in one computer and use it, but this right
cannot be transferred to a third party.
• You can duplicate one copy of this program in a form readable on computer, but only for the purpose of backup,
and under the condition that the display concerning the copyright remains in the original status.
• This program may not be used on network. If you wish to use it for multiple computers on network, you must
obtain the right of use for each computer from Pixela Corporation.
• You may not let any third party use this program by granting reuse, transfer, lease, lending, etc.
• You may not modify, alter, decompile or deassemble all, or any part, of this program or its accessories. And you
may not allow any third party do so.
■ Termination of Agreement
If you duplicate this program and its accessories without permission, or fail to comply with the above granting
conditions, this agreement will automatically be terminated. In addition, Pixela Corporation may take legal action.
When the agreement is terminated, you will be obliged to discard this program, its accessories and all duplicates, or
return them to Pixela Corporation.
■ Guarantee and Immunity
This program and its accessories shall not, explicitly or implicitly, conform to the merchantability or compatibility
for your specific purpose of use. Pixela Corporation does not guarantee that the functions of this program will meet
your needs or this program will be free from interruption or error during its operation.
Under no circumstances will Pixela Corporation accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect losses or
damages you may incur from using this program or activities relating to its use, or for any conflict occurring
between you and a third party originating from, or relevant to, use of this program.