Requirements of available PC
[When using Windows]
• OS: Windows
2000 Professional SP3 or higher, XP Home Edition/XP Professional
*The provided software cannot be used on Windows
98 or Windows
• Computer: IBM PC/AT compatible
• CPU: Intel
III 800 MHz or higher (Pentium
4, 1.7 GHz or higher is recommended)
*Operation is not guaranteed when the CPU is overclocked or dual CPU is used, or with a
compatible CPU other than those made by Intel
• Memory: Windows 2000: At least 128 MB (256 MB or more is recommended)
Windows XP: At least 256 MB (512 MB or more is recommended)
• Free space on hard disk: At least 300 MB (needed to install the application)
When creating a disc or disc images, free space three times that of disc
to be created will be required.
• Display that can show with at least 1024 × 768 pixels and 16 bits (High color)
• Graphics accelerator with VRAM of at least 4 MB, compatible with DirectX
9.0c or higher
• USB: At least one unused port is necessary for this product (USB2.0 is recommended)
[When using Macintosh]
• OS: Mac OS X (10.2.8, 10.3.4-10.3.9, 10.4.1-10.4.3)
* The provided software cannot be used on Mac OS X Server.
• CPU: iMac G4, iMac G5, iBook G4, PowerBook G4, PowerMac G5, eMac series, Mac mini
series or higher that is equipped with a USB2.0 port in standard
• Memory: At least 256 MB (512 MB or more is recommended)
• HDD: Free space needed for installation: Approx. 200 MB
Free space of at least 1 GB is needed on startup disc during running of application.
When creating a disc or disc images, free space three times that of disc to be created will
• At least 1024 × 768 pixels, at least 32,000 colors (full-color is recommended)
• Environment where QuickTime 6 or higher can operate
• You must have the administrator authority of the PC before installing software.
• Operation is not guaranteed in the following cases:
- When connected via USB hub
- Multiprocessor is not supported.
• Even when your PC satisfies the above conditions of available PC, malfunction may result or restriction in use
may occur, depending on the combination of other software in PC or peripheral devices.
• Operation is not guaranteed when using your customized PC.
• Operation is not guaranteed on all PCs that satisfy the above recommended environment.
Before unpacking the provided software CD-ROM, read the License Agreement on page 157.
The slot-in type drive of Mac is not compatible with an 8 cm disc: Be sure not to use the drive,
since a disc inserted by mistake cannot be removed.