4. Immediately press (▲) or (▼) buttons to select desired time up to
a maximum of 2 hours (H).
• Tap button and release to change in one-minute increments.
• Press and hold button, to change rapidly in 10-minute
5. Once you have set desired temperature and time, press
• Digital display flashes LO and PREHEAT until the unit reaches
150˚F then it flashes temperature until the set temperature
is reached (J).
6. Open oven door. Insert food to be cooked or heated in bake pan
or pizza pan into the oven. See Cooking Chart on page 13 and
14 for recommended temperatures and times.
7. Close oven door.
Important: You cannot change the temperature or time during the
preheat cycle. Once unit reaches selected temperature, then you
can change them at any time. For your convenience, the unit always
remembers the last selected setting, unless unplugged.
• When unit reaches set temperature, it beeps and display alternates
between temperature and time during the entire cooking cycle.
• The time will count down in one-minute increments until
it reaches 59 seconds, then it counts down in one-second
• At the end of the cooking cycle, the unit beeps 3 times and
Note: You can stop the cooking at any time by pressing the
8. To open the oven door, use an oven mitt to grip handle and gently
pull forward to bring door down until it rests on the counter (K).
CONVECTION COOKING FUNCTION
The Convection function uses an internal fan to distribute heat evenly. You can only use
this feature with the Bake function.
1. To turn on the fan for convection cooking:
• After you have selected the desired temperature and time, press
START/STOP button then press the CONV button. You will hear
the fan running and the digital display shows the fan symbol
throughout the cooking cycle (L).
• When baking using convection, the temperature selected should
be 25 degrees lower than recommended temperature for
• Watch cooking time as some foods will bake faster.
QUICK BAKE FUNCTIONS
These functions allow you to cook at preset cooking temperatures and times or can be
adjusted as desired.
Note: You can stop the cooking at any time by pressing the START/STOP button.
Preset Temperature: 350˚F.
Preset Time: 12 minutes
Rack Position: 2 or 3 (refer to Figure D). Place in the center of
1. Press COOKIES button.
2. To change the temperature, immediately press ▲ or ▼ buttons.
Tap button and release to change in increments of 5 degrees.
Press and hold button to change in increments of 25 degrees.
3. To change the time, press the TIME button. Tap button and release
to change in one-minute increments. Press and hold button to
change in 10-minute increments.
4. Press START/STOP button.
• Digital display flashes PREHEAT until 150˚F temperature
is reached; temperature continues to increase until set
temperature is reached.
• Once unit reaches set temperature, it beeps and display
alternates between temperature and time during the entire