6. Press BROIL button. On indicator light blinks and 450˚F default
temperature flashes on the digital display (S).
7. To set cooking time, press the TIME button then immediately press
▲ or ▼ button. Tap button and release to change in one-minute
increments. Press and hold button to change in 10-minute
• Digital display alternates between cooking temperature and
set time during the entire cooking cycle.
• The time will count down in one-minute intervals until
it reaches 59 seconds, then it counts down in one-second
• At the end of the cooking cycle, the unit beeps 3 times and
Note: You can stop the cooking at any time by pressing the Start/Stop
8. Open oven door.
CAUTION: The unit gets hot! Always use an oven mitt to open or
close the door.
TOASTING BREAD OR BAGELS
CAUTION: Unit gets hot. NEVER touch outer surfaces, including the door. Always use
oven mitt or pot holder.
1. Open oven door.
2. Place slices of bread or bagel halves (cut side up) on the slide rack. Temperature and
time are preset. It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
3. For best performance, use rack position 2.
4. Close oven door.
5. For toasting bread, press TOAST button. For
bagels press BAGEL button. For both functions
the On indicator blinks and the digital display
shows 4 flashing (medium setting) (T). This is
the preset shade level.
Note: The bagel function toasts the top side and
gently warms the bottom.
6. To change shade level (1-7), immediately press
▲ or ▼ button. For best results, select the
medium setting (4) for your first cycle than adjust
lighter or darker to suit your taste.
7. Press the START/STOP button.
8. Once toasting cycle is finished, the unit beeps
3 times and cycle ends.
Note: For your convenience, the unit will
remember the last selected shade level, unless
9. Open oven door using oven mitt or pot holder,
slide out the rack to remove bread or bagels.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Turn off unit, unplug from wall outlet and let it cool before cleaning.
2. Clean the glass door with a nylon pad and sudsy water. Do not use a spray
3. To remove slide rack, open the door, pull the rack forward and out. Wash in warm,
sudsy water or in a dishwasher. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester
or nylon pad.
To replace the slide rack, open the door completely and slide into the rail and close
4. Wash the bake pan, broil rack and pizza pan in warm, sudsy water or in the
dishwasher. To minimize scratching, use a polyester or nylon pad.
5. To remove the crumb tray, grasp the handle at the front of the oven and pull it out.
Dispose of crumbs and wash the tray in warm, sudsy water. Remove stubborn spots
with a nylon mesh pad. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into
Let the oven cool completely before cleaning any outer surface. Wipe with a damp cloth
or sponge and dry with paper towel or soft cloth.
• Metal, ovenproof glass or ceramic bake ware without glass lids can be used in your
oven. Follow manufacturer's instructions.
• Be sure the top edge of the container is at least 2" away from the upper heating