Out of 25 Ratings

Owner's of the Sony Video Game Console PSP-1001 gave it a score of 4.2 out of 5. Here's how the scores stacked up:
  • Reliability

    4.24 out of 5
  • Durability

    4.33 out of 5
  • Maintenance

    4.24 out of 5
  • Performance

    4.29 out of 5
  • Ease of Use

    4.12 out of 5
of 127
Battery pack precautions
Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery pack.
Contact with the material can result in injury or burns to the eyes or skin. Even
if foreign substances are not immediately visible, chemical changes in the
material can result in injuries occurring at a later time.
Handle the battery pack with care.
The battery pack may explode or present a fire or chemical burn hazard if it is
not handled carefully.
Do not allow the battery pack to come into contact with fire or subject it to
extreme temperatures such as in direct sunlight, in a vehicle exposed to the
sun or near a heat source.
Do not cause the battery pack to short-circuit.
Do not disassemble or tamper with the battery pack.
Prevent damage to the battery pack. Do not carry or store the battery pack
with metal items such as coins or keys. If damaged, discontinue use.
Do not throw or drop the battery pack or subject it to strong physical shock.
Do not put heavy objects on or apply pressure to the battery pack.
Do not allow the battery pack to come into contact with liquids. If it becomes
wet, discontinue use until it is completely dry.
Keep the battery pack out of the reach of small children.
If the PSP™ system will not be used for an extended period of time, remove
the battery pack and store it in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
Use only the supplied battery pack or a replacement marked for use with the
PSP™ system.
Use only the designated AC adaptor to charge the battery pack.
If you come into contact with material from a leaking battery pack, take the
following actions:
If the material gets into the eyes, do not rub. Immediately flush the eyes
with clean water and seek medical attention.
If the material comes into contact with the skin or clothes, immediately
rinse the affected area with clean water. Consult your physician if
inflammation or soreness develops.