Out of 17 Ratings

Owner's of the AT&T Conference Phone ATT993 gave it a score of 3.8 out of 5. Here's how the scores stacked up:
  • Reliability

    3.82 out of 5
  • Durability

    3.81 out of 5
  • Maintenance

    3.88 out of 5
  • Performance

    3.76 out of 5
  • Ease of Use

    3.56 out of 5
of 79
See page 11
for easy instructions.
You must install the power
adapter before using the
For customer service or product information, visit our website at
www.telephones.att.com or call 1 (800) 222-3111.
In Canada, dial 1 (866) 288-4268.
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of fire or injury to persons or damage to
the telephone, read and follow these instructions carefully:
Use only alkaline 9V batteries (purchased separately).
Do not dispose of the battery in a fire. Like other batteries of this type,
it could explode if burned. Check with local codes for special disposal
Do not open or mutilate the battery. Released electrolyte is corrosive and
may cause damage to the eyes or skin. It may be toxic if swallowed.
Exercise care in handling batteries in order not to create a short circuit. Do
not allow conductive materials such as rings, bracelets, or keys to touch the
battery. The battery or conductor may overheat and cause harm.
Observe proper polarity orientation between the battery and metallic
Do not disassemble your telephone. There are no user-serviceable parts
inside. Refer to qualified service personnel for servicing.