Using your computer
On the “Picture Motion Browser” (supplied)
You can use still images and movies from
the camera more than ever by taking
advantage of the software.
This section summarizes the “Picture
With the “Picture Motion Browser” you
• Import images shot with the camera and display
them on the computer.
• Organize images on the computer on a calendar
by shooting date to view them.
• Copy images on the computer to the recording
• Retouch (Red Eye Correction, etc.), print, and
send still images as e-mail attachments, change
the shooting date and more.
• Still images can be printed or saved with the
• You can create a data disc using a CD burner
drive or DVD burner drive.
• For details, refer to “PMB Guide”.
Double-click the (PMB Guide) icon on
To access “PMB Guide” from the Start
menu, click [Start] t [All Programs] (in
Windows 2000, [Programs]) t [Sony
Picture Utility] t [Help] t [PMB
Starting the “Picture Motion Browser”
Double-click the (Picture Motion
Browser) icon on the desktop.
Or, from the Start menu: Click [Start] t
[All Programs] (in Windows 2000,
[Programs]) t [Sony Picture Utility] t
[PMB – Picture Motion Browser].
• The confirmation message of the Information
tool appears on the screen when starting the
“Picture Motion Browser” for the first time.
Select [Start]. This function informs you of
news, such as software updates. You can change
the setting later.
Exiting the “Picture Motion Browser”
Click button in the top right corner of
“Picture Motion Browser” is preset with
URL of several websites. Give your consent
to the following on using the image upload
service, etc. (hereon after referred to as
service) provided by the websites
(including those preset) by using “Picture
• Depending on websites, registration procedures
or fees may be required on using the service.
• Follow the terms and conditions of the
agreement set by the website on using the
• Termination or changes in service may occur
depending on certain reasons of the website
operator, etc. Including these situations, Sony is
not held responsible for any troubles between
customers and a third party or any loss to
customers on using the service.
• To view the website, you will be redirected by a
server run by Sony (hereon after referred to as
Sony server). You may not be able to access the
website because of server maintenance, etc.
“Picture Motion Browser”
Starting the “PMB Guide”
Starting and exiting the “Picture
Notes on the “Picture Motion