1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS :
LG offers you a limited warranty that the enclosed subscriber unit and its enclosed accessories will be free from defects in material
and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the product extends for TWELVE (12) MONTHS beginning on the date of purchase of the product
with valid proof of purchase, or absent valid proof of purchase, FIFTEEN (15) MONTHS from date of manufacture as deter-
mined by the unit’s manufacture date code.
2. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subse-
quent purchaser/end user.
3. This warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product during the warranty period as long as it is in the U.S,
including Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Canada.
4. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered
under these limited warranty terms.
5. Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
6. The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to the Customer Service Department of LG. LG shall bear the cost of
shipping the product back to the consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER :
1. Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
2. Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unautho-
rized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper instal-
lation, or other acts which are not the fault of LG, including damage caused by shipping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
3. Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
4. That the Customer Service Department at LG was not notified by consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the prod-
uct during the applicable limited warranty period.
5. Products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
6. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or oth-
erwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
7. Damage resulting from use of non-LG approved accessories.
8. All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
9. Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
10 . Products used or obtained in a rental program.
11. Consumables (such as fuses).
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT